Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Help

(1/11) > >>

Caterkiller:
Ok, I have a hard time understanding a few things so please bare with me.

When I go to my personal hut there is the option to store and remove items. Does remove items basically deleate them? I seriously can't tell with all these windows and unclear instruction.

How do I go about crafting armor from the big monsters I beat, take them all to the old weapon smith?

The fat fishing lady talks to me about boating but where do I go once I accept her missions.

When I play online do I keep items I collect there?

Ceric:

--- Quote from: Caterkiller on March 27, 2013, 05:01:30 PM ---Ok, I have a hard time understanding a few things so please bare with me.

When I go to my personal hut there is the option to store and remove items. Does remove items basically deleate them? I seriously can't tell with all these windows and unclear instruction.
Store Puts items into your box from your bag.  Remove takes items from you box to your bag.  Discard is the Destroy command. Their is also the option to combine things in your box and thats how you make items like Mega Potions, Shock Traps, Mega Dash Juice, etc.

How do I go about crafting armor from the big monsters I beat, take them all to the old weapon smith?
Yes. You'll have the options to do Weapons, Armor, and Decorations.  Once in those menues you have the option to Forge or Upgrade.  Forge makes new ones.  Upgrade Upgrades once you have.

The fat fishing lady talks to me about boating but where do I go once I accept her missions. Thats it.  You are sending out fishing boats.

When I play online do I keep items I collect there?
Yes. That is also where you get the most powerful Items and sets.  Often time you'll go online to get a leg up on Single Player. (By having someone help you farm up a better set)

--- End quote ---
Seriously, enough I'm fairly sure we're WiiU friends some night if you want to just get on and talk through some of this I be fine with that.  Though not tonight I ended up scheduling and MRI/A.

I found some good videos but they use the Japanese 3DS version but hopefully get you pointed in the right direction.  http://teamworkcast.com/podcasts/episode.php?id=314

They do explain all this in the Red Text as your beginning but it gets Really easy to start skipping that because it also contains a lot of fluff.

I actually just found this video that shows him going through all those menu and looks to do some crafting at the end.  http://youtu.be/i6iYOHaGGKk

Caterkiller:
Great Ceric thanks! This helps a lot, I seriously spent minutes looking to ride a boat. Hopefully I can catch you online tomorrow or something. Sounds like fun!

Ceric:
Don't be dismayed.  I know in Tri their is a monster you fight from a Sand Gliding Boat.  The Monster is back with a variant so I'm fairly sure the mission is still in I just don't remember which rank and I think its online only.

ejamer:
Just want to chime in: these type of questions are totally normal when getting started, so don't feel bad throwing them out here.  Monster Hunter has a significant learning curve. Don't feel like you need to figure everything out yourself because there is an awesome community of gamers (including a bunch of people here) who will help out!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version