Author Topic: Why Khushrenada is THE WORST!  (Read 2258 times)

Why Khushrenada is THE WORST!
« on: March 06, 2015, 05:40:56 PM »
One could spend a lifetime listing reasons as to why that it is. While it doesn't take much effort to prove, I still think it's worth recapping some of the awful things he has posted to remind everyone that getting rid of Khushrenada from these forums is a good thing for everyone.

Here is just a quick sampling of some of his "greatest hits":

I like communism.

So un-American.

What if Nintendo bought Take-Two?

According to Ign, Take-Two might be bought by Elevation Partners and is in discussion with buy-out firms. If Nintendo bought Take-Two, they'd own the GTA series and could keep it from Sony and Microsoft.

And people complain about Tendoboy1984 and Kytim89 posts....

I've notice Ian's been missing for awhile. I've been afraid he's left the forums. Despite what people say about him, I like him a lot and his opinions. He's one of the most interesting people on this board. If I see, he's posted something, I'll go check it out all the time because one never knows what he'll say.

Did you think Khushrenada dislikes Ian Sane's posts? Well, you're wrong. He's been lying to you the whole time but he accidently revealed the truth one time on these boards.

I know what you mean. Running at 20 km/h in high heels is bad enough. Especially if you're wearing a long skirt.

Uhhhhhhh, or so I'm told.

(Boy, trolling message boards is fun. I should have done this a long time ago. MUST REPLY TO EVERYTHING.)

What?  ??? I.. uh.. what?  ??? This is funny?

You know what bores me? My trolling!

Actually, I guess this one is a good post. It's accurate at least.

Placeholder for story. Yeah, I know I haven't been keeping up with the story of late but I have the day off tomorrow so I can catch up then.

Such a liar. He still hasn't posted the story yet.  >:(

Wow, my posts seem to be getting longer and longer. I need to post more frequently.

Did that quote just send a chill down your spine like it did to mine? Might be the scariest thing I ever read.

Well, that's all I can stomach of Khushrenada's posting right now. I need to get some bleach for my eyes. (Which is still less painful than reading his posts.) Feel free to post your reasons why Khushrenada is the worst here as well.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
Re: Why Khushrenada is THE WORST!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 06:48:47 PM »
I'm really rethinking the decision to unmerge all the Khush-threads from the one mega Khush thread.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 06:57:17 PM »
If I knew what I know now I wouldn't have agreed to let him keep this up, but at this point we've come too far to turn back now.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 07:00:30 PM »
I think the only viable option is to add *.*.*.* to the ban list and ban every IP address on the internet again.

For great justice.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2015, 07:18:31 PM »
Trust your gut guys! If it's Khushrenada, don't help him!  >:(