Author Topic: Episode 92 - The Legend Of Don James  (Read 1343 times)

Offline stalfo

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Episode 92 - The Legend Of Don James
« on: June 21, 2018, 12:50:00 PM »

E3 is finally over and with it comes a huge backlog of games to talk about! INK, Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana, Kingdom: New Lands, Fortnite, and Sushi Striker... and if that wasn't enough games we go through a monster eShop Roundup (seriously 39 games)!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/talknintendo/47608/episode-92-the-legend-of-don-james

Subscribe to RSS Feed

Direct Download

The E3 dust has settled and we can finally get back to a somewhat normal show! We kick it off with our "Dust Has Settled" impressions to E3, but then get right into a big ol' What We've Been Playing. Perry kicks it off with the very colorful platformer, INK. He's also dipped his toes back into his favorite game, Kingdom: New Lands. Casey's been playing  game for the last three weeks, but couldn't say what, but finally can talk all about Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana. When he wasn't slaving away at yet another RPG, he found some time for Sushi Striker! Then the boys have drank some of the kool-aid, diving into some squad battles in Fortnite.

The last few episodes we haven't gotten a chance to catch up on the eShop Round Up and we're paying for that today. 39 games... yeah you saw that correctly, 39! So we decide to speed through this son of a gun and are actually able to do a pretty good job(if I don't say so myself). Then we have some more post E3 news trickle and Perry has a nice bite-sized Craigslist!    

And it's the sweetest, most delicious taste Perry has ever tasted, the first, and what I'll likely assume will be his last, time ever tasting the sweet glory of a W in the E3 Bets. And with it comes the time for Casey to Pay the Piper! So make sure to check out the tweet below and vote for his punishment!

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please contact by tweeting us  or by send us an email!

@case_jets