Author Topic: PGC Forum User Awards!  (Read 35136 times)

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
RE: PGC Forum User Awards!
« Reply #100 on: October 21, 2003, 02:28:23 PM »
Yeah did you get mine, I sent you two, because it was late when I sent you the first one and rather sleepy, and I sen the second one with the rest of my votes the next morning.  I am paranoid about stuff like this.
Currently Reading:  Odd Apocalypse ~ Dean Koontz
Currently Watching:  ?

Offline Berny

• Seriously.
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 21, 2003, 03:07:02 PM »
Wow. This thread has gone on longer than I expected. It has simultaneously gone off on TWO subjects! Voting AND NOODLES! Amazing. I can't wait for the results. I'm losing sleep because of the anxiety. And the noodles.

See PIAC. See PIAC tally votes. Tally, PIAC! Tally!
has 6 gmail invites. wants to rid himself of them. email for gmail.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
RE:PGC Forum User Awards!
« Reply #102 on: October 21, 2003, 03:10:27 PM »

Originally posted by: ThePerm
currently the japanese have the longest lifespans....so it can't be so bad

That's because the Japaneses are smart enough not to fill their faces with fast food like so many Americans are eager to do over here

Death to fast food!  
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 21, 2003, 04:16:33 PM »
death to what now?!?!?  NEVER!! SINNER!!!!!!  *eats fat while drinking grease*  must....celebrate.....the american.... way.....

*dies*
kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 21, 2003, 06:06:23 PM »
ramen fattening? have you seen grey ninja? if anything they make ou skinnier!
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2003, 06:41:30 PM »
Well, if that's all you eat, yeah.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 21, 2003, 06:45:31 PM »
Not necessarily...If you only eat ramen noodles, but eat a whole bunch of it, you will still get fat...

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 21, 2003, 06:46:41 PM »
Good point- they ARE noodles, after all. But that's assuming you eat a lot of them. Even *I* can't eat Ramen noodles constantly.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 21, 2003, 07:03:43 PM »

Originally posted by: ThePerm
ramen fattening? have you seen grey ninja? if anything they make ou skinnier!

That's because you get EXTREMELY sick of them after a solid diet of ramen for a month.  Even as a starving man, I could barely stand the sight of my daily meal after a while.

During the height of my poverty this summer, I was eating 5 bags of ramen per day and nothing more.  That lasted for about a month, and was worsened due to the fact that I used over half of my remaining savings buying the damned GCN demo disc.  (But I don't regret it.  The food would be long since gone, but I still have my disc.  )  That which does not kill us makes us stronger.

I have actually put on some weight since then though.  I have a couple pairs of jeans that I was wearing this summer.  One of them was way too big, and I had to wear a belt to keep them up.  The other was a little too small, but fit me fine anyways.   (You try finding cheap jeans in size 33x36.)  The small pair I can't wear anymore unless I leave the top button undone.  The bigger pair now fit me fine without a belt.  Man it's good having a good amount of food stored around my waist for easy access again.  

I do kind of regret half assed breaking a promis I made to Ms. Pikmin though.  I told her that I would try to eat all the food groups, and I would cook a good meal for myself now and then when I got my new job.  I have plenty of money now, but I still don't eat right.  I buy myself one meal a day at the cafeteria at work (usually something with fries and gravy), and I don't eat much else.  Starvation kind of sets into you after a while, and it's hard to start eating again.  I suppose it's just as well though, as I don't really want to get fat, and my belly isn't empty, and living on one meal a day doesn't seem to be doing me any harm.

I probably do need the care of both a dentist and an optometrist right now though, and my health care just got revoked and I have been too lazy to fill out the necessary forms, but I will get on that one day.  I still have to pay the bills this month and repay my parents for the money they loaned me, and I will mail that out at the same time I think.
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 21, 2003, 07:10:55 PM »
The best way to have a healthy diet is just to read the labels on food items...It's ridiculous how food companies hide how bad snack foods are for you...example:

Look at the back of a pack of those Elf cookies(damn it, I forgot what they are called)...It shows total fat as something like 4 grams of fat.  That may not seem bad, that is until you read the serving size.  Serving size = 1 cookie...WTF!?...Who only eats one cookie!?  I now see why I was a fat porker up until a year and half ago

Offline Gup

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 21, 2003, 07:17:13 PM »
I find it funny how this has suddenly become a food chat and that instant noodle packages are referred to as ramen.  Did you people get that from Naruto or something?  I don't consider INP to be ramen anyways.  
"You can't act like your opinion on something is the way it IS."-m_c

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 21, 2003, 07:17:51 PM »
E. L. Fudge cookies are incredible, but not quite as incredible as Fudge Shoppe cookies- god's greatest creation if there ever was one.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2003, 07:23:17 PM »

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 21, 2003, 09:42:52 PM »
ALLLLLRIGHTY, i decided to end it earlier than i previously anticipated, mainly because this whole thread is making me hungry for noodles, either way, THE RESULTS ARE IN!

The overall best poster award goes to - Mario, and the runner up is Grey Ninja

The glory of being the worst poster goes to - CubedCanuck, and the runner up is Blue Barron

Side splitting hilarity mostly comes from - Infernal Monkey, and the so-so runner up is... Me!

The most serious of posters iiiiis - Grey Ninja, and the lucky runner up is Bloodworth

Intelect(sic ) spews forth from - Grey Ninja, and the co-runners up are Ms.Pikmin and Mouse Clicker

Insanity rules supreme with - Infernal Monkey, slightly less nuts is me again!

Our most favorite lord and master is - S-U-P-E-R, and the runner up (don't hurt me) is Bloodworth

People we miss very much are - Aiai, and the runner up is SuperPokeExpert

and lastly, people we are glad to have rid of are - AgentSeven, and the runner up is Gaycube

thanks everyone for your support and votes, thank you all for playing! and who knows, perhaps ill do this again next year!

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 21, 2003, 10:41:39 PM »
*isn't popular*

Ah well. Kudos to all the winners!

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 22, 2003, 12:29:36 AM »
*Gets up on invisible stage*
Two awards, aww, you're too kind, thanks PGC'ers! I'd like to thank my Garfield stuffed toy, and Crash Dummies.
PIAC should of won insanity though ;____;
Check his irc chat logs in the Aussie thread, INSANITY GOLD! *Somehow falls off stage that's not really there*

Congrats to teh winners, runners up, and everybody else for simply being here. And please, a round of applause for Crash Dummies. Look, you can press a button on Spare Tire and his eyes pop out! Hahahaha! *Is deeply amused*

Offline Fish

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 22, 2003, 02:39:43 AM »
Hey, 3 of the people I voted won, and 2 became runner ups! I'm just too good in guessing!

Good thing there wasen't "worst spelling" category.

Offline thecubedcanuck

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 22, 2003, 02:42:17 AM »
Yabba dabba dooooo

I would like to thank my parents for making me learn to read so I could post on these threads, I would like to thank my agent and all the staff at PGC for their wonderful support of my posts, and a big thanks to all the people who voted for me (TEARS) being named most hated poster is a huge honor for me, it is a life long dream realized. And in closing, a big thank you to God for all his support, I couldnt have done it without him.
Thank you, I love you alll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

(leaves weeping)
Having sex when your 90 is like shooting pool with a piece of rope

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 22, 2003, 03:06:45 AM »
Not everyone I voted for won...That means the populace was uneducated in the field of forum posting!  Recount!

Kudos to all the winners...

Offline joeyjojo

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 22, 2003, 04:20:42 AM »

Originally posted by: The Blue Baron
i have a list:

mario=3000th post guy (or is he?!?)/hates me

haha

infernal= teh funny
ms.pikmin=teh female
S-U-P-E-R=should be glad he can save his login
PIAC=teh wussbag (but getting better)
Blue baron=former enemy. now reformed chum or sorts
rick "i gotz teh powerup!" powers=finished WW with a guide
ohhhboy=car window doesnt work anymore

sorry for not filling out your survey through the proper channels and making a fool of myself PIAC. i know you can forgive me, you sexy thing.

ok, so i now realise its all over anyway. maybe if i actually posted outside the aussie thread i could have picked up an "award" or two. oh well. goodnight.

"OMG! I gotz teh powerup guys!"
-rick "powerup" powers

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: October 22, 2003, 05:02:50 AM »
I voted for you joeyjojo.  Does that make you feel better?
Currently Reading:  Odd Apocalypse ~ Dean Koontz
Currently Watching:  ?

Offline Ms.Pikmin

• Ow, my GOB!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 22, 2003, 05:21:25 AM »
Hey, thanks guys.  I didn't think I'd place anywhere.  I'm glad to be second to someone as smart Grey Ninja and sharing runner up with someone as articulate as Mouse.

Grey Ninja, whenever you feel a slight bit guilty for telling me a bold faced lie just eat a veggie.      

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 22, 2003, 11:36:38 AM »
I DIDN'T NOT NOT WIN?!?!

I forgot about AiAi!!!  COME BAAAAAAACK!

AgentSeven:  *farts*

CubedCanuck:  Just to tell you, I didn't vote for worst poster.  And if I did, it would not have been you.  If this happened a few months ago, I would have voted you worst poster TWICE, but you seemed to have changed.  Every now and then you make me angry, but it's getting less and less frequent.  I don't have a most hated poster (who isn't already banned....)

y=2x+4 is the equation of the day!

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 22, 2003, 11:41:21 AM »
Congratulations to all the winners! You have my best wishes.

And don't worry, Ms.Pikmin, we'll overtake Grey Ninja next time.

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 22, 2003, 11:48:50 AM »
Just wondering, PIAC, did I get any votes?  You see, at this moment my Self-Esteem rating is up 3.45%, and any votes would raise that even higher, gaining more potential stock holders.  If I didn't get any posts, it still doesn't matter because it means I'm an okay guy, and my self-esteem rating would stay at about the same level.

Oh yeah, for all winners and runners-up, you each get 1 cookie.

*gives them all a cookie*
*mouse_clicker gets a fudge shop cookie because they're his favorite*

~Cheers.