Author Topic: Ocarina of Time 3DS Comes with Real Ocarina in AU  (Read 1478 times)

Offline King Bowser Koopa

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 7
    • View Profile
Ocarina of Time 3DS Comes with Real Ocarina in AU
« on: May 25, 2011, 06:48:48 AM »

Australia hops on the bonus bandwagon with the titular instrument.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/26395

Australian adventurers raring to snap up their copies of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, will have the option to grab a limited Ocarina Edition when they purchase from EB Games.

The special edition will come with a plastic ocarina featuring a Triforce logo and two song sheets, detailing how to play several Zelda songs, including Zelda's Lullaby.

The ocarina looks very different in design to the one that was previously reported to be coming out in Greece, and it is not clearly specified whether this is strictly a pre-order bonus or simply a separate edition. Needless to say, this is likely to sell out very quickly and a pre-order may be called for if you don't want to miss out.

Andrew Brown - NWR Australia Correspondent

Offline Ryan Cannon

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Ocarina of Time 3DS Comes With Real Ocarina in AU
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 10:52:32 AM »
So will the U.S. get anything fun?
Normal people don't affect me...

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
Re: Ocarina of Time 3DS Comes with Real Ocarina in AU
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 11:07:11 AM »
A plastic wrapper.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 11:22:36 AM »
They'll even Shrink Wrap it for you.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Flipster

• Score: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 03:14:17 PM »
This is all I want for the US. Forget all of the stuff Greece got, all I want is this sweet Ocarina!! I actually think we do have a good chance of getting it, maybe. I mean think about it: This is a remake that prides itself on being such, and it is a sort of commemorative sort of thing to buy. I'm thinking a sweet pre-order bonus (I.E. the ocarina) is sort of a big thing for everyone, I'm really hoping Nintendo won't let us down..!

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 03:15:32 PM »
This is all I want for the US. Forget all of the stuff Greece got, all I want is this sweet Ocarina!! I actually think we do have a good chance of getting it, maybe. I mean think about it: This is a remake that prides itself on being such, and it is a sort of commemorative sort of thing to buy. I'm thinking a sweet pre-order bonus (I.E. the ocarina) is sort of a big thing for everyone, I'm really hoping Nintendo won't let us down..!
It's NoA, I wouldn't be to hopeful.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes

Offline MegaByte

• NWR Staff... Can't win trivia
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 31337
    • View Profile
    • Konfiskated Teknologies Network
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 03:54:52 PM »
Maybe you should talk to Nintendo Canada http://twitpic.com/506pyf
Aaron Kaluszka
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 04:16:56 PM »
She sort of cute but, thats Canada.  Which means we know this will lure Ian into buying it.  We just have to convince him that it is essential to win the Canucks the cup.