Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Pokémon Sun and Moon

(1/18) > >>

Oedo:
We're less than six weeks away from launch and less than one week away from the demo. I'm assuming the news is only going to pick up as we get closer to release, but the hype is already super high for me. I've been set on getting Pokemon Sun between the two versions for a while now, but what about y'all?

Wah:
I try really hard to be excited, but you know that it's just going to be a super-easy Omega and Alpha again.

ClexYoshi:
after Gen 6 nearly killed all my enthusiasm for Pokemon, this has been marketed SO well that I am READY for Generation 7 pokemon. <3 I want these games SO much.

rygar:
I'm excited too. X was my first game and I'm about halfway through Alpha Sapphire. I'm a big fan of what I've played so far. I've been inclined to get Moon from the start but I'm waiting to see how big a factor the time shifting is and how it is implemented. I'm hoping to buy on launch, but apparently I screwed up by not playing the AS demo and missed out on getting a Pokémon, so I'm trying to finish AS and get the demo in by then. I'll definitely get it within the timeframe for the Munchlax download.

Mop it up:
I'm no fan so I buy the games only when they're cheap. That means I may not have a choice of version if one of them is not on sale or already sold out, but I would choose Moon if given the chance as night > day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version