Author Topic: I cast myself as Pop Culture Characters  (Read 3871 times)

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
I cast myself as Pop Culture Characters
« on: April 30, 2023, 08:33:25 AM »
I cast myself as Batman Characters

Batman, Bruce Wayne, Robin,  Alfred

Jim Gordon,  Harvey Bullock or Eckhardt, Vicky Vale, The Joker

Catwoman, Penguin, The Riddler, Two-Face

Poison Ivy, Bane, Mr. Freeze, Batgirl

Scarecrow, Carmine Falcone, Ra's Al Ghul, Talia Al Ghul

Harley Quinn, Killer Croc, Black Mask, Mad Hatter

Clayface, Dr. Hugo Strange, Man-Bat, Rupert Thorne

Baby Doll, Scarface, Egghead, Aunt Harriet.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 06:30:01 AM by ThePerm »
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: I cast myself as Batman Characters
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2023, 10:53:06 AM »
I like it. Some work better than others. Bane and Clayface, for instance, don't really show much for the face to make them recognizable. Likewise, while I can see your face a bit in Poison Ivy and Batgirl, Catwoman and Vicky Vale (I presume) seem like completely different faces / people. You've got a blend of Batman:TAS and 60's Batman going on with a bit of the movies and some of your own or comics inspiration like ManBat.

Is the older fellow by ManBat supposed to be Thomas Wayne? Also, in the group with Ra's and Talia, is that another Bruce Wayne? I take it the young girl in the last set of four could be Baby Doll from TAS but I might be wrong. I can place everything else but just wasn't sure about those three.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
Re: I cast myself as Batman Characters
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2023, 04:31:12 AM »
Oh, yeah it is the problem when everyone is Eddie Murphy'd. When Everyone is the same person there needs to be some context. Especially for the plain clothed people.

But the two you were confused about are Carmine Falcone and Rupert Thorne. I can see the Thomas Wayne and Rupert Thorn getting mistaken given how he looked on Joker.

As far as the female versions. It depends on angle. My nose from a low angle looks very different from a high angle. I have a prominent chin, and an overbite at the same time. So, I could look very different at angles. The biggest difference I see is the arch of the eyebrow hair is inconsistent. Sometimes its flat, sometimes it's arched. And the cheek fat varies. I think the main thing the ai does when it feminizes is shrinks the chin and rounds the face.

I think when you put the faces closer together it's easier to compare their features. The biggest difference between Batgirl and Vicky and the others is their faces are obstructed. From a dead on view you can't really tell my nose curves or is bumpy. Change the angle just a bit and then it's noticeable.

I tried to keep the eyes with bane, but it's difficult. I pretty much had to draw the mask. It's cobbled together with parts of generations, but then drawn over.

I haven't done Thomas and Martha Wayne Yet. The only thing cosistant with their iterations is Martha's Pearl Necklace.  I have a more Tom Hardy version of Bane where the face is more visible.

and yeah, that's Baby Doll.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 06:29:44 AM by ThePerm »
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Re: I cast myself as Pop Culture Characters
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2023, 07:50:30 PM »
The Robin one was a really good look.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.