Author Topic: Prince of Persia Glitch  (Read 1755 times)

Offline HoboJoe

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Prince of Persia Glitch
« on: March 14, 2004, 05:21:29 PM »
Perhaps someone else has had the same problem....

I just finished the baths, and stepped into the base of the observatory. I fought some bad guys which left me with just about 0 health. I'm alive, but barely. Then i saved. I then continued up the tower (with the rising platform) I rotated the stick that makes the planets move. I swing across the bar to the post in the middle and then try to swing onto the other side. the thing is, landing on the opposite ledge cause you to lose just an inkling of health. This kills me. I can't go back because the path has been sealed off. there's no water to recharge my health either. Am I missing something, or am I royally screwed and have to restart the whole game?

Stupid Glitch...

Offline PaLaDiN

• I'm your new travel agent!
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
RE:Prince of Persia Glitch
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2004, 09:48:37 PM »
Hold the control stick in the direction you're going in when you land.

You'll roll and take no damage.

It's not a stupid glitch... it's just another example of stupid development in this game.

Yeah, leave us in the dark Ubi. Wouldn't want us to enjoy the game or anything if something like this happened. And this is around the fifth time I've heard this complaint.
<BR><BR>It shone, pale as bone, <BR>As I stood there alone...

Offline Nemo

• View Profile
    • Game Sprite Archives
RE: Prince of Persia Glitch
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2004, 04:29:27 AM »
I saved in a diferent place with practically no health.  There's some crows (or some sort of flying beasts) that attack me.  The only way I can figure to kill them is to just GUESS when the right time is to swing (since the camera isn't at a good angle).  Even though I have quite a lot of sand, there's at least 5 of these birds... so I ALWAYS end up dying.  I haven't had the heart to restart from the begining yet... (this second time I will stagger multiple saves so that I can go back to my older save in case this kind of thing happens again).
-the Game Sprite Archives-
http://www.gsarchives.net

Offline Krazie26

• The Wandering Nintendork
    • View Profile
RE:Prince of Persia Glitch
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2004, 01:10:47 PM »
Things like these make the games more challenging, and better in my opinion.

Good luck man....hope you find health, or whatever its called, soon.  

Offline Rogue

• View Profile
RE: Prince of Persia Glitch
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2004, 12:43:10 AM »
Nemo, to fight the crows/vultures/whatever, wait for them to attack, block it, and then swing at them. Works most of the time.